Friday 27 March 2015

Guest Lecture on Mozilla Webmaker and Teach the Web @Aurora's Technological and Research Institue[my college :D]

Firstly I would like to thank all the 219 participants who turned-up to the event on a very big day, i.e India Vs Australia and it is a semi-finals. This credit purely goes to the event organizers which shows they are  good at promotions and dedication.

As in every documentation in this blog, I tried to keep the content simple to read and I follow-up the same here.

Agenda:
  1. Who is Mozilla
  2. Teach the Web- introduction to HTML & CSS
  3. Webmaker tools
  4. Areas of Contributions to Mozilla
As the event is in college, as in every college  first introduction wi

As we got lot to cover, I straightly started of by telling them "Who is Mozilla?" and later with mission of Mozilla. Very Soon later, I started of  with Teach the Web activity and showed all the basic tags and functionality of the web by using HTML tags and after intro HTML, now I showed them- how to add colors/design to the webpages by using CSS.

We took two query sessions in between the Teach the Web activity which had good response and was Happy to see many asking there questions.

Later, I went on to Webmaker tools and showed them all 4 tools functionality. As usual we get a great respond for X-ray Goggles and Appmaker but at my college people like Thimble more then others. Later, I share my story with participants- How did I start of my contributions in Mozilla and etc and then I told the areas of contributions to Mozilla.

Speaker: 

Rep: Sai Charan Reddy [Me]

Pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment